Taskwarrior 2.4.1 Released
Taskwarrior 2.4.1 is released. Although this is a minor release, there are significant bug fixes and Hook support improvements that make this a recommended upgrade. Changes include:
- New German translation
- Hook scripts are now under much stricter control
- More feedback and help for Hook script authors
- The 'date.iso' setting allows you to enable (default) or disable support for ISO-8601 dates. This is because some of you have 'dateformat' settings that conflict
- The 'recurrence' setting enables (default) or disables recurring task instance generation
- Can now compile with musl(libc)
- Fixed assorted report definition problems
- Fixed assorted color theme problems
- Better color support in various places
- Lots of bug fixes
For full details, see the ChangeLog file included in the release.
The release is immediately available as a source tarball. Binary packages will soon be available via your Operating System's package manager.