Taskwarrior 2.4.2 Released
Taskwarrior 2.4.2 is released. This is primarily a bug fix release to address a bad hook problem that prevented on-modify hooks from modifying tasks.
Additionally, the new
context command is included, as are updated themes with higher contrast.
Although this is a minor release, there are significant bug fixes and new features make this a recommended upgrade.
contextcommand. See the online documentation for full details.
- Theme fixes, eliminating the very low contrast problems reported
- Minor built-in report changes
- Assorted color fixes
- Recur column now properly suppressed when there is no data
- UDA values now accessible via DOM reference
- Fixed some code that was not UTF8-aware
- Removed pthreads linkage
- Fixed hooks problem
infocommand now shows virtual tags
- Several bug fixes
For full details, see the ChangeLog file included in the release.
The release is immediately available as a source tarball. Binary packages will soon be available via your Operating System's package manager.